A few weeks ago I improvised a Nutella cheesecake. I just put all the ingredients together with very few measurement.
For the base:
1 package of Digestive Biscuits
100 g of Butter
For the filling:
500 g Mascarpone Cheese
100 g Sugar
Nutella as much as you like
- Crush the biscuits in a mixer and melt the butter in the microwave. Add the butter to the mixer and let it mix for a few minutes.
- Prepare a springform pan with parchment paper at the bottom and press the mixture to the bottom. Put in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl, mix the mascarpone with sugar and then little by little add a spoon of Nutella until you’re satisfied.
- Add the filling to the springform pan and let it rest in the fridge overnight.
- Before serving let it rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.