New challenge for next year since I do read books that are bricks, I’m doing this challenge so I will indeed read all the TBR chuckish books I own.
Challenge sign up is here and there is no Twitter tag but I will tag my posts with #ChunksterReading2022.
- The books read must be 450 pages or more to be considered a chunkster.
- It is ANY book. Adult, Middle Grade or YA or whatever.
- The books can be a hard copy, e-books, or an audio book. As long as each of these formats equal to 450 pages or greater (if it were a hard copy book).
- Rereads welcome as are crossovers with other challenges.
- A blog is NOT required to participate.
- No minimum number, participant will decide.
Continue reading “2022 Chunkster Reading Challenge”
There aren’t many libraries left, unfortunately, and books found in the few still open, aren’t that many.
But I’m stubborn so I will borrow books from the library again this year
This challenge is hosted by two blogs Angel’s Guilty Pleasures and Books of My Heart.
Continue reading “2022 Library Love Challenge”
Doing this again! The hashtag for the challenge is #BacklistReader and I need to remember to post the links in the link up page.
The main rules are simple and you can find them here on the sign up page.
Just so I remember:
- Book need to be on my TBR list somewhere before signing up for this challenge.
- Doesn’t metter if I own the book or borrow it from the library. Or buy it during the year as long as it was on my list.
- Book publishing date needs to be before 2021 so 2020 downward.
Continue reading “2022 The Backlist Reader Challenge”
Last year I’ve finished 5 series, yay me! so I’m doing this challenge again. I did read a bunch of books that counted as progressing in the series so I’m ever so close in finishing those series and I even read more than my goal.
Here the challenge post if you want to join. I’m going for C-LIST SERIES FINISHER ⇒ COMPLETE 1-4 SERIES again.
Hashtag for the challenge is #FinishingTheSeries2022 and I need to remember the quad link-ups:
Continue reading “2022 Finishing The Series Challenge”
Fifth year in a raw that I join the Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge. Carol is hosting the challenge again this year.
I’m going to read at least 5 books and become an Amateur sleuth of course I will try to read more and arrive at least at the end of the spectrum (5-15 books).
I will update this post with the links to my reviews when they are published.
I need to remember to use #CloakDaggerChal tag when posting this year, too… And I need to remember the monthly link-ups.
Continue reading “2022 Cloak and Dagger Challenge”